ACT Expo is proud to continue to showcase the success and progress of the US Department of Energy's national Clean Cities program, which has been in existence for more than 20 years. Now in its fourth year, ACT Expo is North America's largest clean fleet expo representing all weight classes and alternative fuel types-including electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels.
Garnering support from Clean Cities coalitions and stakeholders from across the country is essential in helping to build awareness of a wide variety of clean transportation solutions. Join us in Long Beach, California from May 5-8, 2014 to:
- Explore the 150,000 sq. ft. Expo Hall brimming with interactive technology and equipment displays;
- Participate in educational sessions and receive the latest in technology and funding updates;
- See real-world AFV projects at off-site technical tours;
- Test drive dozens of advanced technology vehicles; and
- Network with leading vehicle, fueling and technology providers.
Long Beach Convention Center
300 E Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802